Listing your home
Homes and Real Estate
Port Townsend Area
Port Townsend Real Estate Trends & Statistics
Cape George Real Estate Stats
Port Ludlow Stats
Nordland Washington Real Estate Stats
Other areas of Port Townsend;
Kala Point is a gated community of lovely homes and condominiums as well as the timeshares at Kala Point Village. The Club House and all the area amenities are shared by this community. Below are some places and activities that you can enjoy while at Kala Point, where you will find a friendly staff ready to assist you with information on the local area.
At the Timeshare
• Go to the lounge by the office for coffee, find a book to read, watch TV or read the local newspapers.
• Take the children to the playground near the office building and find an assortment of equipment for a variety of ages.
• Play horseshoes behind building 3.
• Check out a movie at the office from a large VHS library.
• Enjoy the lovely surroundings, glimpses of the sound, tall evergreens,and well-kept landscaping, especially beautiful in the spring.
• Relax with a good book on your private patio or deck.
• Grill your steak and picnic by an outdoor barbecue near your building.
• Take walks through the beautiful homes at Greater Kala Point or find the trail down to the beach
• Walk or bike to trail heads at Kala Point connecting to trails throughout adjacent Fort Townsend State Park.
At the Club House and Beach
• Time for a swim? The swimming pool (open April – October), children's pool, hot tub, and sauna are located at the Kala Point Club House, just below the timeshares.
• Take some time to exercise, play foosball, or table tennis in the game room. Equipment available at the desk.
• Below the clubhouse are tennis courts. You can check out tennis or pickle ball racquets at the desk in the clubhouse
• Take walks on a lovely stretch of 1 1/2 miles of sandy beach and keep your eyes open for eagles and other wildlife in the lagoon.
• At the beach, a boat dock is available for short-term tie-ups or tie up to a buoy for longer stays..
• Also at the beach, there is a nice playground with some barbecue grills and picnic tables. Be sure to display your Kala Point identification when parking in this lower parking lot.
• Launch your kayak or canoe at the dock and, if you're ambitious, paddle to Pt. Townsend or across to Mystery Bay on Marrowstone Island. A shorter trip is around the point for a secluded paddle, bird-watching, up Chimacum Cr
Go to top
Brian Becker. Mobile Phone: 360-774-6923